Hey there! 🙂 We're looking for a new member to join the Win.com team, maybe that's you?
🔥 About Win.com
Win.com is a fast-growing tech startup that brings together the excitement of gaming and the thrill of real money competitions encapsulated in an all-in-one bite-sized entertainment experience.
We help developers tap into a global realm of game monetisation by enabling real money tournaments in any skill-based game.
❓ What is it like to work here
Win.com is a 100% remote company, and your colleagues are distributed around the globe. Being remote adds great flexibility, and helps us build a more diverse team. Besides being remote, we work asynchronously as often as we can. This means that our team communicates mostly using Slack. When we need it, we also have video calls.
We have a small yet amazing talented team which means you have the ability to have a huge impact on the product and the company, whilst also having interesting and challenging problems to work on.
We believe deeply in what we do, and we're all in this to build something lasting, sustainable and positive.
📖 About the position
We are looking for an enthusiastic Unity Developer that's looking to create engaging, innovative, and exciting experiences for our players by building our platform SDK. Your time will be spent working on developing new APIs and best-in-class integrations to our platform as well as improving the ways game developers integrate Win SDK via Unity and building real life examples for them.
Do you want to push yourself to new heights? If you’re bored when you’re not being challenged, then we want to meet you!
We're not big on credentials, so a Computer Science degree or graduating from a prestigious university is not something we spend much time looking at. We care about what you can do and how you do it, not about how you got here.
🔎 What you’ll do
- Play an integral role in building the future of Mobile eSports!
- Work on the architecture to support cross-platform iOS/Android platform play by running Unity as a library alongside native apps.
- You will be responsible for creating integration examples for all our platform’s most exciting features.
- Collaborate with teammates who care about building phenomenal products as much as you do.
- Build exciting new games & features for our multiplayer platform, enabling competitions, tournaments and social features for players, spectators and streamers around the world.
🌳 What you’ll need
- 3+ years of mobile development experience with Unity
- 3+ years experience in C# and Unity 3D design patterns
- Experience with building plugins for Unity 3D (a must-have)
- Experience with Java, Swift, or Objective-C (nice-to-have)
🥳 What’s in it for you
From flexible hours and company equity, to laptops and unlimited leave, working at Win comes with some great benefits.
- 🕐 Flexibility. With no set hours, you can work to a schedule that makes sense to you.
- 🏝 Unlimited Paid Vacation. If you don't take a minimum of a 25 days break yourself, we'll kick you out of the office in December.
- 📚 Professional Development. Learning budget to help you develop.
- 🌍 Work anywhere. No need to relocate or commute to an office; the future is remote.
- 🥰 No Corporate BS. A chance to be part of a small but amazing team with smart, nice and fun colleagues.
- ✈️ Annual Meet-up. Work and play together, in-person, every year.
- 💻 Hardware & Software. A powerful laptop and any software you need for your job.
- 💰 Fair share program. Earn equity in the business and share in our collective success
- 🐶 Dog friendly office. We literally don't have an office. So, um. Feel free to work with your dog. Cats are cool, too.
🗓 Our hiring process
We receive a lot of applications for each position and due to a high number of applicants, we will not be able to provide individual feedback at the initial application stages of this process. We will, however, email you regarding the outcome of your initial application.
Our hiring process and timeline can vary from role to role, but typically you can expect:
Step 1. We'll review your application to screen for a variety of criteria.
Step 2. A video call with Adriana from HR so we can get to know each other a little better. It's an informal call, there's nothing to prepare.
Step 3. A second video call usually with another member of our team. This call has a more technical focus and gives you the opportunity to find out what might be like to be a member of the Win.com team.
Step 4. A paid trial project - typically 10-20 hours of work. This provides a great opportunity to understand what it's like to work with each other, prior to pursuing a full time offer.
Step 5. A video call with one of our co-founders, either Vlad our CTO, or Laurence, our CEO.
Step 6. An offer 🎉
3+ years of experience
Help us change the future of interactive entertainment