Play to WinCrypto Rewards
Use the power of blockchain to bring together the thrill of eSports and the excitement of the Play-to-Win experience.
Created ForDevelopers & Players
Launch your own play-to-earn game and transform it into a highly engaging competitive experience while supercharging your revenue streams.
Challenge other players and test your skills in a wide range of play-to-earn games to win crypto rewards.
Manage your crypto and regain control of your digital assets through our non-custodial wallet solution. Our native FTW token enables payments, rewards, governance rights, and more.
- Established Company Structure
- Company Branding & Identity
- Hired core team
- Kickstart Planning & Development
- Developed 1st Game
- Mobile App PoC
- Launched Win.com Website
- Developed Win Ecosystem
- Developed 2 Games
- Initial PoC for Win SDK (Unity, iOS & Android)
- Developed Proprietary DeFi Wallet
- Developed 2 Games
- Finalized Token Design & Economics
- Implemented Realtime Multiplayer
- Finalised Token Legal & Compliance
- Unity, iOS & Android SDKs
- Developer Portal
- Official Mainnet Launch
- Launch Bracketed Tournaments
- Launch Win Metaverse
- Onboard 500,000 users
- Launch HTML5 SDK
- Develop Exclusive NFT games
- Launch Win Side-chain
- Support In-Game Purchases & Collectibles
- Launch NFT Marketplace
- Add Fiat on-ramp
- Implement Purpose in Play
- Implement DAO & Governance Support
- Blockchain Interoperability
Subscribe to stay up to date
Join our community on to receive valuable updates and be the first to know when a new feature is launched.
Stay in touch with all the exciting news about Win.com
Leverage in Crypto Trading - How To Earn More
Leverage trading is not a new concept, as it has been used in traditional markets for a long time. It can amplify an inv...
June 21, 2022 • 3 min read
How To Read and Understand a Crypto White Paper
Any new blockchain project worth your time and potentially money will have a well-articulated white paper that presents ...
June 17, 2022 • 3 min read
12 Crypto Slang Terms You Should Know How To Use
The cryptocurrency world has developed its own unique language, including crazy-sounding new slang terms, so grab a pen ...
June 14, 2022 • 4 min read